17 - TPACK and SAMR explained through Miro

 Miro is basically a digital whiteboard that makes it easy to collaborate with others online. The software allows you to create notes and designs, move things around which would make it really easy to have group projects without even meeting! And most importantly Miro allows you to communicate through embedded video calls or online chats! You don't even need an extra app to do all of this. The tool also comes with a series of pre-built templates that can help you figure out what you wanna do and act as a  starting place for your own project work. I think I will make quite some use of Miro myself in the future to allow my students to collaborate with each other through online means, and the design of the app makes it very easy!



Click here to view my mindmap on TPACK and SAMR!

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

21 - Edpuzzle

7 - Quizlet

4 - Course Certificate