3 - Edmodo


You can access my Edmodo Class through this link! https://new.edmodo.com/joincg/jvekc6 Edmodo is an educational website that takes the ideas of a social network and refines them and makes it appropriate for a classroom. Using Edmodo, students and teachers can reach out to one another and connect by sharing ideas, problems, and helpful tips. A teacher can assign and grade work on Edmodo; students can get help from the entire class on Edmodo. It is a safe environment. There is no bullying or inappropriate content, because the teacher can see everything that is posted on Edmodo. Also parents can join the class to bring a level of transparency that is difficult to achieve without technology. All in all Edmodo is a grat companion to just about any class. I have discovered Edmodo through a teacher of mine whom asked us to submit our homeworks through the app. Later on I have started to use this app myself as part of another class and realised that this is something I can use as a teacher. I can use the app to better connect with my students and give them tasks through the app. It'd also be useful to use this app to grade the homework and exams I give faster and also be able to check for plagirism.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

21 - Edpuzzle

7 - Quizlet

4 - Course Certificate